Veganista

Reading in the Dark

I'm a bookworm, hiker, warrior and tyrant. I read all genres of romance. When not reading, you can find me engaged in general acts of mischief, trolling museums and daydreaming.

Remembrance - Jude Deveraux I don't even know what to say about this one. I'm giving it 4 stars because out of all its oddity, I couldn't put it down. It was weird but good. It rambled at times but kept me engrossed. There was a constant feeling of doom and much treachery and misunderstandings. I truly hated some of the characters. I kept waiting for the happy ending and in one regard there was one and in another, there wasn't. There was tragedy and, whoa, the ending was quite odd and sucked.

The premise of living past lives was different. Huh. Is that what deja vu is all about? Did I totally do this once before in another life? Did I read a similar book to this 2 lifetimes ago? Did I like it then or think it was weird too? If living past lives in which, perhaps, something undone in the past effects the present, it got me wondering if the jackass I divorced will no longer haunt me in another life. One can only hope.